Tuesday, July 7, 2009
shazlynn here!
Hi!

This is aidil's sister. Since I just helped him change his blogskin, he owes me 25 bucks. :)



And he told me that all of his friends sleep at 2 oclock so if it's not your bedtime yet, and you're feeling bored, go to HTTP://EX-CREATIONS.BLOGSPOT.COM/.

Yes that's right. HTTP://EX-CREATIONS.BLOGSPOT.COM/.
It will give you hours of pleasure (not that kind, you know, pleasure pleasure but the other kind of pleasure).
And if you visit, tag ok?




So yeah. I hope you like my brother's new blogskin. I took a very long time to look for it cuz he said he likes maroon. He doesn't look like a i-like-maroon kinda person, right? He looks like he likes yellow. Or blue. Or something. Just not maroon!

(Anyway i know this blogskin is not very maroon-y either but it's the closest i can find!!)

Do you all wanna see a photo of my brother which looks like a ghost???

Get ready to be freaked out. Off your room lights and put on your headphones for added effect.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.







*cue high-pitched scream*

Hahahahahahah. I know, very handsome right? (*gags)




Sigh. My brother should update more often so that I can keep track of his life. Why do I need to do that, you ask? Simple: so that I can tell on him if he lies about his location. Hehe.
Just kidding, k? I won't do that to him (unless he doesn't pay me my 25 bucks)


Ok then! It's 12.12 am! I should go to sleep now so that I can sleep even more during lessons tml.

Once again: HTTP://EX-CREATIONS.BLOGSPOT.COM/

<3


12:03 AM
Photobucket
[ refresh for more ]

AIDIL.
YJC'09, 2 April.
md_aidil92@hotmail.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket








Designer / Icon / Background
Best viewed Mozilla Firefox.