was listening to songs.then this song came up.dunno why this song made me listen particularly ah.but yeah.this verse struck me.
Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away And I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today 'Cause I love you, whether it's wrong or right And though I can't be with you tonight And know my heart is by your side.
-if you're not the one.
daniel beddingfield
then coincidentally the book i am currently reading is message in a bottle-nicholas spark.
i shall type out a few paragraphs from this book coz i find it super nice.
i stop when i reach you and take you in my arms.i long for this moment more than any other.it is what i live for,and when you return my embrace, i give myself over to this moment,at peace once again.
i raise my hand and gently touch your cheek and you tilt your head and close your eyes.my hands are hard and your skin is soft,and i wonder for a moment if you'll pull back,but of course you don't.you never have,and it is at times like this that i know what my purpose is in life. i am here to love you,to hold you in my arms,to protect you.i am here to learn from you and to receive your love in return.i am here because there is no other place to be.awww!so sweet sia.if i were some sentimental being i would probably tear or smth.but i have more control then that.haha